It may be new to you...
that when you “bank” with Sterling & Fort Morgan Federal Credit union, you’re supporting the community where you live and work.
Sterling & Fort Morgan Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization, governed by a board of unpaid volunteer members who live and work in the same community as you.
When people join the credit union they become members, part owners in the credit union.
As members aspire to achieve financial success by saving and borrowing cooperatively at the credit union, the community naturally realizes the benefits.
The Sterling & Fort Morgan Federal Credit Union is committed to the “People Helping People” philosophy. That’s why we’ll go the “extra mile” to do what’s right for our members.
We are compelled to provide outstanding service and give members that “feel good” feeling every time they call or come in to the credit union.
- Cost Savings at Your Credit Union:
- Checking Accounts with No Monthly Service Fee
- Business Checking account with only a $5 Monthly Service Fee –
- Service Fee is waived with a $500 average daily balance
- Competitive Rates on Loans
- Above Market Earnings on Share/Savings
- Local Loan Officers – from cars to mortgages – people you know & trust
- Products tailored to meet your financial needs